Relax this year and enjoy a greener, healthier, thicker, weed-free lawn!
Expect experience & quality.
Your beautiful home deserves a beautiful lawn. Your lawn is an investment. Don't trust your investment to just any lawn care company. Whether it's spring, summer, winter, or fall, disease, insects and weeds are constantly emerging and thriving under all weather conditions to invade your lawn and shrubs. There's no better time than the present to start your lawn & shrub treatment programs. We use the finest quality products available, applied by licensed professionals who undergo continuous training and are awarded by quality and customer satisfaction...With more than 16 years experience in the lawn care industry, TERMINATE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL is all about quality, not production quotas like the larger companies. We are locally owned and operated in Boca Raton, FL. Please give us a call and lets get started getting your lawn looking the way it should be.
Expect your lawn to be the best it can be...GUARANTEED!
We guarantee you the highest quality and healthiest lawn possible. If you are not completely satisfied, we will inspect and spot-treat whenever necessary at no additional charge.
Our services include: * Disease Control * Fertilization* Insect Control * Shrub Care * Weed Control
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION! termite treatment pest control services termite inspection
* Spring and Fall- We fertilize with a weed and feed to replenish depleted nutrients from spring green up to winter stress. As always, we treat your lawn with insecticides, on an every month basis, to help keep your lawn green and healthy.
* Trees & Shrubs - Your trees and shrubs represent a growing investment worth protecting. Our program of scheduled inspection and treatment helps to keep all of your ornamentals healthy and in top growing condition. There are hundreds of insects and diseases which can attack and infest your landscape. Our trained and licensed staff are able to identify and control these problems before severe damage or plant loss occurs. Including the whitefly that has been attacking the ficus hedges.
* Disease & Insect Control - Throughout the year, there are many insects and diseases that can show up
and damage your lawn, shrubs & trees. Spraying or grandular treatments are effective in minimizing the plant damage that can result from these stresses.
* Proper Mowing Tips - Improper mowing can cause severe lawn problems. The most common mistakes are mowing to short or not mowing often enough. These areas create a weaker plant and root system.
* Mow High & How Often - Never mow shorter than 2 1/2 to 3 inches in height. Never remove more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time. This means scheduling your mowing based on the lawn's growth rate.
* Keep Mower Blades Sharp - You should sharpen your mower blade often. Dull blades shred the grass tips, creating openings for disease organisms to enter. Watch for shredded, whitish grass tips as a sign of dull blades.
* Recycle Clippings - Clippings should not be removed but returned to the lawn to recycle nutrients. Clippings do not contribute to thatch buildup as many people believe. However, clippings should be removed if they are excessive in length and are smothering the lawn.
* Watering Tips To Strengthen Your Lawn - Your grass plant consist of 90% water, therefore, any minor change in water availability places the plant under stress. Proper watering means applying enough water to soak the soil several inches in depth. This encourages deep rooting.
* How Much & How Often - Determine how long it takes for your sprinkler system to deliver 1.5 inches of water. This is determined by placing a can under the sprinkler and keeping track of how much time it takes to fill the can to a depth of 1.5 inches . If the time, for example, is 1 hour, then this is how long you need to water that station or area of turf.
The frequency of watering must be determined by the weather. Generally, 3-4 days of temperatures over 60 degrees without a good rain will induce drought stress. The first sign of stress is a slight change in color of the plant from green to bluish-green. Both manual and automatic systems should be manually turned on at this time.